This Lemon Ice Box Pie recipe is so simple – it only uses four ingredients! It’s quick and easy to whip up and delicious any time of year!
- One can of Eagle Brand "Fat Free" condensed milk
- Lemon Juice
- Whipped Cream
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Pour milk in bowl, add lemon juice to taste (the lemon juice is what cooks the milk).
- Mix whipped cream into milk/lemon mixture until it gets thick and appears to be cooked.
- Pour into graham cracker pie shell.
- Refrigerate to chill and harden.
You can adjust the taste by adding more or less lemon - it's all about personal preference.
Latest posts by Carol Schmidt (see all)
- 12 Ways to Cut Costs & Still Have a Beautiful Wedding - April 17, 2017
- How to Survive a Lay-Off - December 8, 2016
- Lemon Ice Box Pie Recipe - December 6, 2016