Green Bean Casserole Italiano
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces each) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped, well-drained sundried tomatoes in olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, crushed
- 4 cans (14.5 ounces each) green beans, drained
- 2-2/3 cups crispy fried onions, divided
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In 3-quart baking dish, stir soup, milk, 1/4 cup cheese, 6 tablespoons tomatoes, black pepper, Italian seasoning, green beans and 1 1/3 cups onions.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling; stir. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, onions and tomatoes.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until onions are golden brown.
Latest posts by Hooray For Moms - staff sourced (see all)
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Right Car Seat - May 23, 2017
- 5 Tips for Throwing an Epic Easter Brunch on a Budget - April 8, 2017
- Carrot Cake Waffles with Maple Cream Cheese Drizzle Recipe - April 7, 2017
Please share, follow and like us: