Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 box non-instant butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix. In sprayed Bundt pan, arrange rolls, alternating with pecans. Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter. In microwave, heat together about 1 1/2 minutes until butter is melted and syrup is formed. Pour syrup over rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size, or even with top of Bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap. Bake 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil for last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking, loosen foil from sides of pan with knife and invert onto serving plate.
Recipe courtesy of rhodesbread.com
Latest posts by Hooray For Moms - staff sourced (see all)
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Right Car Seat - May 23, 2017
- 5 Tips for Throwing an Epic Easter Brunch on a Budget - April 8, 2017
- Carrot Cake Waffles with Maple Cream Cheese Drizzle Recipe - April 7, 2017
Please share, follow and like us: