Any day is a great day for dessert, and this delicious treat is perfect parties, dinners or simply because it’s a day that ends in ‘Y.’ This Buttermilk Pie recipe is super easy, which means you’ll be digging in in no time!
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup non-fat buttermilk
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 unbaked deep pie shell
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients well and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes (at least 50).
- Pie is done when top is golden brown and knife inserted in middle of pie comes out clean.
Latest posts by Carol Schmidt (see all)
- 12 Ways to Cut Costs & Still Have a Beautiful Wedding - April 17, 2017
- How to Survive a Lay-Off - December 8, 2016
- Lemon Ice Box Pie Recipe - December 6, 2016