Pecan pie is a staple in our house during the holidays. Well, really for any family gathering. This recipe has been passed down through our family and is a hit every time I make it. Instead of birthday cakes, I get requests for pecan pie. It’s that good. And easy to make too, so win-win! I hope you enjoy this absolutely delicious – and easy – pecan pie recipe!
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Add beaten eggs, flour, salt, vanilla & syrup. Then add pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Latest posts by Carol Schmidt (see all)
- 12 Ways to Cut Costs & Still Have a Beautiful Wedding - April 17, 2017
- How to Survive a Lay-Off - December 8, 2016
- Lemon Ice Box Pie Recipe - December 6, 2016