I love bananas. I love them fresh, in smoothies, on a banana split, dipped in chocolate, covered in peanut butter, and…in banana bread! There’s nothing quite like a slice of warm banana bread in the morning, the afternoon, or late at night. The problem is, when I make it, I can’t seem to stop eating it and before I know it half the pan (or more) is gone. Sigh…at least it has fruit in it, right?! This recipe will make the most amazing banana bread ever. Don’t just trust me on this, make it and find out for yourself.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Butter 4x8 loaf pan.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and bananas.
- Stir in baking soda and salt.
- Stir in sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool before digging in.
Latest posts by Kellie S (see all)
- 7 Tasty & Healthy Road Trip Snacks For Kids - May 22, 2017
- 6 Cleaning Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier - April 10, 2017
- What is Breast Milk Jewelry and Keepsake Jewelry Anyway? - April 2, 2017