I love watermelon. My kids love watermelon. And you know what? It’s super healthy! Watermelon is packed with fiber and water, which makes you feel full, and that, quite frankly, makes me happy. But navigating a giant watermelon and trying to cut it can be tricky. Not anymore. Read on to learn an easy method for cutting watermelon into bite size pieces in a quick and simple manner.
- Cut the watermelon in half. Slice it into about 1-inch-thick slices.
- Lay watermelon slice on its side, and cut it from the outside to the rind, without cutting through the rind.
- Cut the watermelon in the opposite direction from side to side, creating bite-sized pieces.
Serve up and enjoy!
Watermelon kid image via Flickr by Riley Kaminer.
Latest posts by Kellie S (see all)
- 7 Tasty & Healthy Road Trip Snacks For Kids - May 22, 2017
- 6 Cleaning Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier - April 10, 2017
- What is Breast Milk Jewelry and Keepsake Jewelry Anyway? - April 2, 2017