- 1 head kale, washed, rinsed and dried thoroughly
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale.
- Lay kale on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil.
- Bake until crisp - about 20 minutes - turning the leaves halfway through.
Recipe adapted from Crispy Kale "Chips" recipe from Melissa d'Arabian
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/melissa-darabian/crispy-kale-chips-recipe.html?oc=linkback
(Image via Flickr by Jo del Corro)
Latest posts by Hooray For Moms - staff sourced (see all)
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Right Car Seat - May 23, 2017
- 5 Tips for Throwing an Epic Easter Brunch on a Budget - April 8, 2017
- Carrot Cake Waffles with Maple Cream Cheese Drizzle Recipe - April 7, 2017