- 1 head kale, washed, rinsed and dried thoroughly
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale.
- Lay kale on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil.
- Bake until crisp - about 20 minutes - turning the leaves halfway through.
Recipe adapted from Crispy Kale "Chips" recipe from Melissa d'Arabian
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/melissa-darabian/crispy-kale-chips-recipe.html?oc=linkback
(Image via Flickr by Jo del Corro)
Latest posts by Hooray For Moms - staff sourced (see all)
- What Moms Need to Know About Summer Nutrition for Kids - June 14, 2017
- Home Run Pancakes Recipe - June 14, 2017
- Fun Activity: Paint Designs with Tape - May 30, 2017