This slow cooker beef stew recipe is the perfect meal for a busy day. Set it up in the morning and when you get home from work you’ll be greeted with the mouth-watering aroma that is sure to get your stomach growling. It’s even kid-approved! You can serve this easy beef stew as-is or with rice (brown rice is particularly delish with it). Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe
- 1.5 pounds stew meat
- 4 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 envelopes mushroom gravy
- 4 beef bouillon cubes (enough to make 4 cups broth)
- 6 cups water
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
Serve over brown rice, or enjoy it as-is. Delish!