This easy and delicious treat gives you your sweet and salty fix with chocolate and peanuts.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 6 oz. butterscotch morsels
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups salted Spanish peanuts
- Combine peanut butter, butterscotch morsels, and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30 seconds, until melted.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Chill until firm.
- Store in container in refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Carol Schmidt
Latest posts by Hooray For Moms - staff sourced (see all)
- 4 Tips for Choosing the Right Car Seat - May 23, 2017
- 5 Tips for Throwing an Epic Easter Brunch on a Budget - April 8, 2017
- Carrot Cake Waffles with Maple Cream Cheese Drizzle Recipe - April 7, 2017